- documents showing what you’re going to do in Barcelona: job contract, school acceptance letter, etc.
- spanish bank account number
- pay the current month rent and the service fee (it’s equal to the 1 month rent)
- pay the security deposit (in Barcelona it is common to pay 2 monthly rents as a security deposit)
There are 2 ways of booking accommodation in Barcelona with us:
- you can come to our office, we can show you all available apartments according to your requirements and then we can go and visit all of them in live.
- you can look at our website, choose the apartment you like, pay the booking fee and pay the rest when you arrive to Barcelona. The advantage is that you move in straight from the airport, and the disadvantage is that you can’t really see how the apartment is. However, we always try to explain all pros and cons of the apartment.