Rental requirements at Home in BCN
In order to rent an apartment in Barcelona with our company, here’s what you need:
- documents showing what you’re going to do in Barcelona: job contract, school acceptance letter, etc.
- spanish bank account number
- pay the current month rent and the service fee (it’s equal to the 1 month rent)
- pay the security deposit (in Barcelona it is common to pay 2 monthly rents as a security deposit)
We work this way:
- you send us an inquiry online and say which apartments you would like to visit. We schedule the viewings and if you decide to rent, we meet at our office and arrange all formalities.